RE: Hoosiers

Where in the world are you guys hiding in Indiana?  Get out of your little
back woods clique.  Are you guys all in college or something?  What in the
hell is NASCAR?  Do they even have that here?  I haven't heard a polka band
since 1978 at my catholic aunt's wedding.  Oh, and BTW, when you guys are old
enough to start dating...there is nothing wrong with doggy style.

Haven't you learned yet that generalizations are a sign of ignorance?

I've been on the list for 2 years...I go to C-stone every year and thought
I'd get some intelligent banter on music here...well, suprise, 2 years
later...no sign of intelligence anywhere.  You all sound like a bunch of
sheltered college students.  Which is why I steer clear of you guys at all
the concerts, I hate your narrowminded clique.