Re: little brothers show

Thurman Allen II wrote:
> anyone on the list going to the show tonightat
> little brothers?  anyone on the list know if
> there are still tickets left?  anyone know if
> the snow is going to be a problem?  anyone
> know why on earth it is i'm talking like this?

i am/was planning on coming to the little brother's
show tonight... however, at the current pace of snow,
i doubt it'd be safe for me to drive 75 miles to
columbus.  i promised lara that i'd be there, but i
must publicly state that i doubt it now.

last i heard, tickets were still available.

you could check with the venue...
http://www.littlebrothers.com/
614.421.2025

good luck,