little brothers show

anyone on the list going to the show tonightat little
brothers?  anyone on the list know if there are still
tickets left?  anyone know if the snow is going to be
a problem?  anyone know why on earth it is i'm talking
like this?

i had a friend convince me to go tonight, though i
really shouldn't considering my financial situation.
but, as i've always said, friends and good music are
always more important than money and no use starting
to be a hypocrite now.  want to make sure, though, i
don't travel an hour in the snow only to find there
are no tickets left.

and while i'm here, let me add my voice to the chorus
of lurkers who wish they'd had the courage to meet
some of the other listees here.  i came with 13 other
friends from five different cities, though, and the
logistics were tough enough.  maybe next time.

looking forward to another beautiful evening.  Æ

=====
vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit