RE: on Hoosier life

Title: RE: on Hoosier life

Gil,

I have lots of questions for you.

Where are you at in NW IN?  We are in Crown Point and you must be real close to us.  We should do a Schuba's together sometime.

Know why Hoosiers do it 'doggy style'?  They can both watch NASCAR!  I guess we just aren't sports fans.  The only sport we watch are the barrel races at the Lake County Fair.  I gues that pretty much labels us.

We were just thinking of switching to AOL so I can use it at home and at my weekday place without having to pay for two providers.  I have tried a couple of free providers down where I work but it really turns out to be a bad scene.  So what is up with AOL?  Is it always bad.  Anyone out there know of anything better that is nationwide, that I can use from home and work?

Uh oh yeah OTR topic.  Thanks Bruce, Drew, Andy, Rick, etc for making us lurkees feel so welcome at the pre-concert party.  Hey Rick, we even found on street parking.

No one has been real vocal about Ron Sexsmith that I have seen so far.  We could not imagine that some of you mentioned liking him.  We thought it was comic relief at best.  My wife said her 3rd graders write better poetry.  "In Lebanon, Tennessee....." Please, that was about pathetic.   If we weren't afaid of missing a second of OTR we would have gone out for a walk or something.  And he only droned on and on and on.....like in "Casablanca"  and wait and wait and wait.....

Hey there seems to be a group of us Hoosiers.  Of course we weren't born Hoosiers, it was a step up from being Chicago suburbanites.  So we have Bink and Fred too.  Anyone else?

np:  Michael Knott C-stone 2K Live

Michael