Re: philly show

>In a message dated Mon, 11 Dec 2000  3:15:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>Tichuba97 at aol_com writes:
"Now I find out that the show is sold out. "

You know, 2 weeks ago I jested that I couldn't think of a reason why anyone
wouldn't attend both shows...spur of the moment I decided I'd call the Tin
Angel to make sure I could still get tickets.  Ooooops.  as of then, only
the 11 o'clock show was availible.  I did not stop to collect two hundred
dollars, as those in Monopoly-land say, I RAN to afore-mentioned Angel and
got my meager ticket, for the late show.  I cursed my way home that I didn't
get one earlier for the 8.
phooey.

All that to say, I won't be there till 11.

Best of luck to you Susanne.

I look forward to meeting some of you!

till later.
Gary