RE: Hoosiers

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000 MereSanity at aol_com wrote:

meresanity....

this was pretty funny...

> Where in the world are you guys hiding in Indiana?  Get out of your
> little back woods clique.  Are you guys all in college or something?
> What in the hell is NASCAR?  Do they even have that here?  I haven't
> heard a polka band since 1978 at my catholic aunt's wedding.  Oh, and
> BTW, when you guys are old enough to start dating...there is nothing
> wrong with doggy style.

as far as hiding, yea, i'm hiding. currently i'm wanted internationally
for trying to climb the eiffel tower in the dark blindfolded. (:

backwoods clique? perhaps - but most groups tend to look cliquish at
glances.  and 1978? i hadn't even learned to talk, yet - let alone
understand english. NASCAR's some racing thing with cars that go 'round
'round 'round a circle and sometimes they go 'kaboom'. people ooh and ahh
at the speed... (:  old enough to date, yea that.

> Haven't you learned yet that generalizations are a sign of ignorance?

have you learned that assumptions are also a sign of ignorance? (:

> I've been on the list for 2 years...I go to C-stone every year and
> thought I'd get some intelligent banter on music here...well, suprise,
> 2 years later...no sign of intelligence anywhere.  You all sound like
> a bunch of sheltered college students.  Which is why I steer clear of
> you guys at all the concerts, I hate your narrowminded clique.

well, hi. been to Cornerstone - cool. loud. lots of people. dunno what
you're looking for - must've filled some awkward need, 'cos you're still
here fuming and fussing about the lack of something called intellectual
conversation.  sheltered me? yea, probably in some ways - not too familiar
with pop-culture, slang and innuendoes. that's rapidly diminishing. and
sometimes i delete things 'cos i don't get them - so there must be some
sort of intellectual thing going on sometimes, or do you care for the
alternative assumption?

sorry i can't take this super seriously, 4 inches of snow is occurring
outside. and my hat has fun stripes on it, and my socks match.

go eat some snowflakes,

rhys

--
Capital letters were always the best way of dealing with things you didn't
know the answer to. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Douglas Adams