OtR moving thing

Melissa (MLH6231 is her UPC code) and I were chatting yesterday about all
things OtR, and she brought up something especially insightful.  Bear
witness to:

Exhibit A:  The whole Enquirer/Larry Nager bit about them not feeling
appreciated in Cincinnati.

Exhibit B:  Linford at the Taft show essentially saying, "I know a lot of
you travel for this show.  Who's here from out of town?  Who's here from
Cincinnati?  ...  I think you're outnumbered"

Did anyone else make the connection between those two exhibits??  Or is
Melissa not qualify for the genius status I've elevated her to, and it's
just me that's dim?  :)