Re: Taft Show

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Bruce Lachey wrote:

> Some answers:
>
> I've never been to Cornerstone, no real desire to go after hearing mixed
> reports about it.  Plus, it's always on a vacation weekend for me (4th of
> July = Washington DC).  Leigh was like 12 back in 93, right?  haha.  Does
> anyone know if she's married to the rhythm guitarist in 6p?  The little guy?

Well, I know she married a fellow from an old Christian band called Pray
for Rain (PFR) - it wouldn't surprise me to see Leah bringing him in for a
show.  Leah was 16 at that '93 show that Sherry and I saw - at the time,
their only single, "spotlight" (available on a very rare little
compilation CD) was fronted not by Leah but by a fella named TJ who left
the group quickly afterwards.  How did we come across that show in '93,
Sherry?  Was this a case of me dragging you to it, or did we see it on the
way to something else?  My memory is somewhat fuzzy about the show, except
that they had to use a number of DATs for the showcase, since they hadn't
yet practiced their whole set.  I get the feeling it was very impromptu...

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, Midrealm   )
O ^ ^            Tying those shoelaces to a tree since 2000                X
O(_]_) "Pastrami won't save you this time, Venter..." Diablo,www.goats.com |