Re: OTR relocating

From: Andrew Sten

If you read the article, most of it is quotes from Linford himself.

I think you missed my point. my other point was that you yourself contradicted what you said about loyal followers in cinci.

And on my point of wait to hear it from Linford I still will. I have heard one too many stories of mistakes made in the media, or quotes taken out of context. so it really doesn't matter to me what they say. I don't even listen when a good friend tells me someone is getting married or is pregnant, I wait to hear it from the people or I go and ask... :-)

AmyRomania.