RE: pre and post plans?

     Directions courtesy of yahoo maps.  Also try the
http: link from the original post which is copied below.

     The restaurant is near the University of Cincinnati.
It is not in the neighborhood of Over-the-Rhine.  After
the show try going to Kaldi's which is really in the
neighborhood of Over-the-Rhine.

Martino's Restaurant
2618 Vine St
Cincinnati, OH 45219
(513) 221-8487
FROM I-74 from Indiana
Directions Miles
5. I-74 E/US-52 E becomes I-74 E/I-275 N/US-52 E. 2.9
6. Take I-74 E/US-52 E towards CINCINNATI. 0.3
7. Merge onto I-74 E/US-52 E. 9.2
8. Take I-74 E/US-27 S/US-52 E. 0.5
9. Take the I-75 NORTH/US-27 SOUTH/US-127 SOUTH/CENTRAL PKWY exit, exit
number 20, on the left towards DAYTON. 0.0
10. Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp. 0.1
11. Merge onto CENTRAL PKWY/US-127/US-27 S. 0.9
12. Turn SHARP LEFT onto MARTIN LUTHER KING DR. 1.4
13. Turn RIGHT onto JEFFERSON AVE. 0.4
14. Turn LEFT onto CORRY W ST. 0.1
15. Turn LEFT onto VINE ST. 0.0