The REAL (slim shady) post-show plans

OK, here's OUR idea for post-show.  Last year it was freezing outside, and
we all argued 'til we finally decided on splitting up and going our separate
ways.  The dull ones went with Drew, the rest with me to Unos, which was
accomodating and fun.

bink, j. marie and I were just at Kaldi's and I remember why it's not a
suitable selection for post-show activity.  It's crowded, hard to get a good
group in a small area, blah blah blah.  Charming indeed, but not functional.
  Kinda like a pet baby crocodile.  It'll bite us in the end if we pick
Kaldi's, trust me.

So what say we meet; Uno's after the show?  It's near 6th and Vine, a crisp
and cold 3 block walk from the Taft.  Ask the guy in the kilt where to go
after the show, or Drew will come 'round my way and go there too, trust me.
He's suffering from Bruce withdrawal.

Sincerely yours,
Bruce
bink :{)} (the guy in the kilt)