From: rickcassinelli at hotmail_com [mailto:rickcassinelli at hotmail_com]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 5:50 PM
To: Sawildfire at aol_com
Cc: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: pre and post plans?

     No official post-show but there are always people
at Kaldi's after the show.  I read good comments about
Uno's as a post show last year.  Ask the guy in the kilt.

     Pre-show 4:30 pm at Martino's, a restaurant across
the street from Bogarts on Vine, on the section often
called "short Vine".  Look at posts from "Andrew Vogel"
who everyone calls "Drew" and who calls himself
"the Drew" although there is another Drew on the list.

  I found the map and address at:
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tab=B2C&tuid=4942527&city=Cincinnati&state=OH&country=us&slt=39.161900&sln=-84.457001&cs=4

   I got this by searching in Yahoo.com yellow pages for
"Martino's" in "Cincinnati, OH".

     The address is 2618 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Phone number 513-221-8487.  It is a few miles north of
the venue of the show, up on the hill near University of
Cincinnati.

-- Rick C