Re: Saturday plans

In a message dated Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:19:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, Andrew Vogel <vogelap at email_uc.edu> writes:

<< On Fri, 8 Dec 2000 06:12:38 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

You're lucky! The "beating of the goths" quotiant has been filled since Jay
& Lynzi are attending, so your disgruntled goth boy will NOT be beaten!

Now, he can just be glum, instead of glum and scared.

Make yourselves known to me (The Drew) when you arrive at Martino's!

Dammit! And I even have a new corset, too!

Rats, rats, rats.

On the other hand, my Dad and I took Mom to the hospital at 6am this morning (LOVE getting up at 4.30-- LOVE it!), and, after spending fourteen hours there, I'm overwhelmingly happy to report that she came through surgery beautifully, even though she's a rather unappealling shade of green and will remain so for the next few days at least. Her surgeon reports she needed slicing and dicing even more than they previously thought, so it's a very good thing she went ahead and got said slicing and dicing done.

However, having said that, someone remind me to NEVER get sick. Hospitals are just NO place for someone with an overdeveloped sense of privacy and personal decorum. Mom put up with being poked and prodded MUCH better than I would have. Course, the epidural might've had something to do with that....

At any rate, y'all have fun tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you all, but my place is here right now.