RE: elusive lyrics

Title: RE: elusive lyrics

I am searching for the lyrics to a song
I have only heard twice.  Once at the Moonlight Gardens
show and once at Canal Street (I think).

On the list (during discussion of the Moonlight show)
it was referred to as WHEN I GO... but I don't even know
if that is the official title or not.  It might also be called
IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.   ???

and thanks,
Melody

Hi Melody,

Sorry, I can't help with the lyrics.
BUT - I have Karin's set list "in hand" from the Moonlight Garden show,
and the very first song they opened the show with was, "When I Go".
With a note that only her & Linford were on stage for that number.

Peace & Veggies,
David