elusive lyrics

I'm emerging from the safe lurkee subculture... out of
desperation.  I am searching for the lyrics to a song
I have only heard twice.  Once at the Moonlight Gardens
show and once at Canal Street (I think).

On the list (during discussion of the Moonlight show)
it was referred to as WHEN I GO... but I don't even know
if that is the official title or not.  It might also be called
IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.   ???

Anway, I've scoured the web site - quite literally viewed
each page... to no avail.  Can anyone tell me where I
might find these lyrics?

Hailing from tornado-torn Xenia, Ohio....

and thanks,
Melody