snowflakes

i cut a snowflake this morning (i just learned how on sunday) - the cool
six-point kind... as i hang it up in my 'cave', someone comes aroun dto
tell me it's snowing.  i look outside, sure 'nuff, it is seriously snowing
- in the hour since i'd arrived at work, we've received an inch and the
air is cloudy and chilly with frozen bits of snow.

(:

happiness. i want to go play outside, not program now. or listen to
Darkest night.

rhys

--
Capital letters were always the best way of dealing with things you didn't
know the answer to. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Douglas Adams