Re: cOver the Rhine

On Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:19:33 -0500, you wrote:

>chiggy-checkin' myself before i wreck myself... last update 11.21.00 on
>http://www.drewvogel.com/whatittakestopleaseyou.html
>
>so, druce & brew, any furthering of the great undertaking of the project at
>hand?  any ideas for finalization yet?  are all the songs in hand?  is "the
>list" (not the vh-1 show) gonna hear about it anytime soon?
>
>do you need any further help getting this done?  i can try to veer away from
>standard lazinesss and help out with anything, if need be.  or i could just
>sit back and be silent and useless.

Thanks for checking in, Dan. I guess now is as good a time as any for an
update on the Tribute CD project...

We're on track, mostly. We're moving forward, slowly. We're considering
options, carefully. We're laughing, a lot. Life is good, generally.
Contributors need to get their submission in, quickly.

We're getting there. As soon as I can get Bruce to return my phone calls,
we're going to shift into high gear and get this sucker done.

---