too much Big Red

Had the strangest dream last night.  It seems that the
U.S. Guvment was looking to this very group of listees
to determine the next president of these here United
States.  As it turned out, one of the listees (you
know who you are) was actually an elector.  Not much
to it, I suppose, but it did get me to pondering...

I'm not so sure the guvment wouldn't be just as well
off by consulting us on all major decisions.  There is
certainly enough diversity here to lay claim to at
least some semblence of "cross section."  We got:

Liberals and conservatives
Men and women
Young and not-so-young
Christians and everything else
Tori and Alannis
Eve and GDBD
Asian, Caucasians and Europeans
Soccer fans and Football fans
etc.....

Actually, I think the new cabinet should be chosen
from this list - something like:

Chief of Staff: Drew (the Grand Pooh-Bah)
Attorney General: Jennifer (kindness, sensitivity, the
ability to get along with other people)
National Security Advisor: Conda-Amy Romania (When I
think of "nations" or "security" she comes to mind)
Sec. of Defense: Kyle (I'd rather have him in our
bunker than theirs)
Sec. of State: I'll take that one (I'm always looking
for a good fight.)
First Lady: Karin B (Well, why not?  Does that make
Linford President?)

I'll go back to work now...

Kelvin

=====
"I never much liked flying,
The job requires trying;
The hard part's avoiding buildings and concrete."
              -- Ellis Paul