Re: Re: Call for a re-vote.

> Ok, maybe my argument wasn't quite logical, but think about this.  If we
> went on a purely popular vote, wouldn't it make sense just to focus on the
> areas where the population is the largest?  That is what I would do.  I
> wouldn't go to places like Idaho, North Dakota, Maine, and states which
have
> smaller populations.  I would go to places like New York, California,
Texas,
> Florida, and Pennsylvania, where there are larger populations.  That, I
> think, was the main idea behind the Electoral College.

huh, that's what happens, bub,  the candidates go to the large electoral
states like new york, california, texas, florida and pennsylvania.  it takes
about the entire plain and mountain states region to make for california,
so the which state's voters are more important in the current system?