Re: John, Paul, George, Ringo, and Michael

At 06:31 PM 10/31/00 -0500, Alfred Johnson wrote:
>As I understand it, this is the story.  I think I heard
>macca say this in an interview, but maybe it was some
>cat in a coffeeshop.  Who knows.
>
>Michael's startin' to git rich rich rich, and he says
>to Paul at some cocktail party, "You're smart and
>invest money and are a rock star, too. How should I
>invest my money?"  Macca says, "Well, do what you know.
>Invest in music."

yeah, i heard that same thing (almost word for word).
i think it was on Oprah, like, 4-5 years ago.

like, of the 2 or 3 times that i've seen Oprah *in my
life*... i was watching because i knew Paul was gonna
be on it.  "flaming pie" just had been released.

Dan

+-  Dan Temmesfeld   -  dtemm(at)yahoo(dot)com  -+
  It's harder sometimes to be than not and it's
+- easier forgiven than forgot (caedmon's call) -+