Re: speaking of new releases

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:

> did anybody get the various artist compilation "Stop
> Handgun Violence"...?

No...it isn't out in Canada yet... or so I'm told...

Here is the track listing though:

1. I'm On Your Side - Bonnie Raitt
2. Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
3. Guitar - Cake
4. This Is My Life - Toad The Wet Sprocket
5. Someday - Sugar Ray
6. Put Down Your Gun - Jon Pousette-Dart
7. I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain
8. Trying To Find A Purpose - Vertical Horizon
9. Any Little Town - The Push Stars
10. Tom And Mary - Ben Folds Five
11. Lovely Day - Hootie & The Blowfish
12. Sharing The Night Together - The Infractions
13. If It Were Up To Me - Cheryl Wheeler
14. Show Me A Sign - Chicago
15. Go Daddy-O - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
16. Better Believe It - Fred Lipsius
17. Good Old Days - Fastball (live)
18.America - Marcy Playground
19. Why Can't We Be Friends? - Jonathan Edwards/John
Hall/Jon Pousette-Dart/Dr.Hook/Ray Sawyer

> i looked for it, but couldn't find it.  it's
> supposed to have a *new* Toad
> the Wet Sprocket song on it, but every internet
> vendor that normally has
> track listings/etc doesn't seem to have information
> about it.

I found it on "hmv.com"  A canadian music store...