RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #325

Now, would that have been all of the songs on the U.S. Release:
Taxman (Harrison)
Eleanor Rigby
Love You To (Harrison)
Here , There And Everywhere
Yellow Submarine
She Said She Said
Good Day Sunshine
For No One
I Want To Tell You (Harrison)
Got To Get You Into My Life
Tomorrow Never Knows

or all of the above, plus the 3 additional tracks from the U.K. Release:
I'm Only Sleeping, And Your Bird Can Sing, and Doctor Robert?

I would love to hear/see a recording of that show!