Over the Rhine Nov/DecTour 2000

WEEKLY SPECIAL OCT 30 - NOV 3
Buy any cd at regular price, and receive a free copy of our very first
collection of recordings, Till We Have Faces (no booklet). It was made in a
basement garage, finished in a borrowed Sunday School room, and landed the
band a handful of opening slots with none other than Bob Dylan. We've been
talking about it ever since. ($18 includes shipping and handling for both
cd's.)

Good on phone orders ONLY
Oct 30 - Nov 3
10:00am-5:00pm EST
Call (513) 731-6837

International orders may be faxed to (513) 731-9668.

Please note that all weekly specials end on Friday at 5pm EST.
There will be no exceptions

DO NOT reply to this e-mail. E-mail OTR at OTRhine at aol_com if you have
any questions or concerns.

.    .    .   .    .    .

***Please contact the venue for the day tickets go on sale or for more
information

OVER THE RHINE NOV & DEC TOUR DATES 2000

Nov 29  Fine Line Music Café  Minneapolis MN
        318 1st Ave North
        Minneapolis MN 55402
        #612.338.8100
        www.finelinemusic.com

        Tickets $8 ADV/ $10 DOS
        available at Ticketmaster or via the Fine Line Box Office

Nov 30  The Busted Lift  Dubuque IA  (possible webcast)
        180 Main St
        Dubuque IA 52001
        #319.584.9712
        www.bustedlift.com

        Doors: 6:00 pm
        Showtime: 8 pm
        Opener: Jennifer Gloeckner 7pm
        Tickets: ADV range in price from $20, $14, $10 / DOS prices are the
same
        and available at the venue #319.584.9712

Dec 1   University of WI - Madison WI
        The Pres House (on the Library Mall)
        731 State St
        Madison WI

        10% of proceeds to benefit Habitat for Humanity
        All Ages show
        Doors: 7pm
        Showtime: 8pm
        Opener: Marques Bovre
        Tickets $12 ADV/ $14 DOS
        available online at www.virtuous.com, B-Side Records, Mad City Music,
        A Room of One's Own or charge by phone at #608.241.8633

Dec 2   Schubas   Chicago IL  (2 shows)
        An Evening with Over the Rhine
        Doors:  7pm (All Ages) & 10pm (21+)
        Showtimes: 8pm and 11pm
        $10 ADV / $12 DOS
        on sale soon at www.schubas.com

Dec 3   Miramar  Theater  Milwaukee WI
        2844 N Oakland Ave
        Milwaukee  WI 53211
        #414-963-0916

        All Ages show
        Opener: Ticklepenny Corner
        Doors: 7pm
        Show: 8pm
        Tickets $10 at the door

Dec 8   Duncan Hall  Lafayette IN
        619 Ferry St
        Lafayette IN 47901
        #765.567.2478
        www.dcwi.com/~fobob/Welcome

        All Ages Show
        Doors: 7:30 pm
        Showtime: 8pm
        Opener: TBA
        Tickets: $8 ADV / $10 DOS
        Tickets can be purchased locally at Von's Records, JL CD's, and
McGuire
        Music. Advance tickets can be purchased by mail for $9 by sending a
check       or Money Order to: Friends of Bob, Box 59, Battle Ground IN
47920. Please
        include name, address, phone number and e-mail.

Dec 9   Taft Theater Cincinnati OH
        315 East 5th St
        Cincinnati OH 45202
        #513.721.8883
        www.taftevents.com

        All Ages show
        Doors: 7:30pm
        Showtime: 8pm
        Opener: TBA
        Tickets: $15 ADV / $18 DOS
        Tickets available through Ticketmaster or the Taft Box Office Monday
-       Friday/10am - 4pm

Dec 13  Little Brothers  Columbus OH
        1100 N High St
        Columbus OH 43201
        #614-421-2025
        www.littlebrothers.com

        18 + show
        Doors: 8pm
        Showtime: 9pm
        Opener: TBA
        Tickets $8 ADV / $10 DOS

Dec 14  Symposium, Cleveland OH
        11794 Detroit Ave.
        Cleveland, OH 44107
        (216) 521-9696

        All Ages show
        Doors: 8pm
        Showtime: 9pm
        Opener: TBA
        Tickets: $10 at the door

Dec 15  Tin Angel  Philadelphia PA (2 shows)
        20 South 2nd Street
        Philadelphia PA 19106
        www.tinangel.com

        21 + show
        Doors: TBA
        Showtime: 8pm show and 11pm show
        Opener: TBA
        Tickets are $12 and available over the phone 215.928.0978
        noon - 10pm  7 days a week or in person after 4pm

Dec 16  The Ark,  Ann Arbor MI
        316 South Main St
        Ann Arbor MI 48104
        HOTLINE  #734.761.1451
        www.a2ark.org

        All Ages show
        Doors: TBA
        Showtime: TBA
        Tickets: TBA

Dec 20  Rosebud  Pittsburgh PA
        1650 Smallman St
        Pittsburgh PA 15222
        #412.261.2232

        21+ show
        Doors: 6 pm
        Showtime: 7:30pm
        Opener: TBA
        Tickets  $10 ADV/  $12 DOS
        Available via Ticketmaster and the Rosebud Box Office

Dec 21   Makor, NYC
             35 W 67th St,
         NYC, NY 10023
         #212.601.1000
         www.makor.org

        All Ages show
        Doors: 6:30pm
        Showtime: 8:45pm
        Opener: Micah Green  7pm
                Jess Klein      7:40pm

        Tickets: $12 available at the door, at the Makor Box Office
#212.601.1000 or        at the Makor website

***PLEASE CONTACT THE VENUE FOR THE DAY TICKETS GO ON SALE

OVER THE RHINE
Phone: 513.731.6837 (731-OVER)
Fax: 513.731.9668
www.overtherhine.com