philly, xmas tour, brothers & widgits (Re: Ah, the memories.)

At 03:57 PM 10/28/00 -0400, Armstrong, David wrote:
>A tad further than 6 hours my friend.
>When I went west for the moonlight garden show,
>it took me just over 8 hours to get there.
>Philly is just over 1 hour east of me.
>So - you're looking at about 9 1/2 hours.

actually, i think i'm looking at going to SoCal in
that timeframe anyhow.  so, no philly show for me.

plus driving 10 hours to see a band from 45 minutes
away from me is kinda... well... wiggity-wack.  but
it should be a great show.  it's good to see that
they're playing out more this time then the usual
venues (taft, ark, moonlight, cst, shuba's, cstone).
it seems like they've been either playing those venues
and/or touring wit' da junkies for the past 2 years.

it's good to see that they're playing OtheR places
this xmas.  (unintentionally psychic typo?)

little brother's should be a cool show.  i like that
venue in columbus- nice ledge to perch on.  i saw bebo
norman, equation, the kennedys, fred haring,
vigilantes
of love, and the california guitar trio there.  should
be a good OtR show.  good stuff on tap, too. :)

hmm...

and now for something completely different:

     "they call me tuna, as in e-fish-ency
      that's my mission, see?"  (chali 2na, j5)

suspicious- not pernicious,
Dan

np: jurassic 5 - quality control