RE: Ah, the memories.

I've gone to the Tin Angel show a couple of times in recent years. The last
time they also did 2 shows, probably because the place is so small the
management needed to recoup more of the cost (i.e., make more money). The
problem with 2 shows is that they're both pretty short (the one we went to
was an hour twenty or maybe thirty). It's a great venue -- very cozy and
perfect for a holiday concert, but I doubt I'll make the drive down again
for such a short show.

Dave