Christisan art

>I'm just tired of hearing that all Christians taste and the art they
produce
>is crap.  Save that one for Linford and Karin.
>
>grace and peace all,
>Kevin (maybe just had a bad day)

Couldn't agree with Kevin more, but the sad truth is that the "born again
sub-culture" by-and-large, produces sub-par art.  This is not a
generalization, just an observation over the last 15 years of my life.

Also, I must reiterate Kevin's suggestion to subscribe to "Image"
 www.imagejournal.org ).  I feel comfortable saying everyone on this list
would enjoy it.

Jay

np: Bruce Cockburn - Breakfast in New Orleans, Dinner in Timbuktu