Grüner Käsemond

>   There is much by Christians, or within a Christian ethos, in the arts
that
> is outstanding work by any definition of the word.  It just usually
doesn't
> come from within the Christian *ghetto* because that, for numerous
reasons,
> is a very restricting creative atmosphere.
Speaking of this I just finished rereading the Perelandra Trilogy by C.S.
Lewis. Man, I didn't remember that it's THIS good. There are characters in
it I could draw now (and I'm not a very gifted painter. (: ). I don't
understand that it isn't more popular. Especially the last part is one of
the most colorful and exciting books I#ve ever read...

I know, this is probably off-topic but I just had to write it. (:

Tobi (: