Re: In defense of a little emotion

in defense of programmers....

i believe the term would be 'geek' (: it is wher ei work, anyway.

i just heard some missionaries speak last night who were from wycliffe
late of Ghana.  one had been a CS major at Taylor, and told us how
linguists were geeks - they would write little programs on the side to do
things they needed it to do. problem being each linguist was writing their
propia things.  made a good case for open-source missionary code (:  so
everyone started joking about a missionary geek corps. (: was funny.

regards,

rhys