RE: OTR listees in Ca...

> You're a lot more devoted than I am...OTR holds one slot (the
> most recent
> release of "Good Dog Bad Dog") in my CD collection (which
> currently holds a
> total of 23 discs, most of which are dominated by Beethoven
> with the Beatles
> coming in as a close runner-up and Sixpence taking a slightly
> more distant
> third).  I'm very tired right now, and since I ramble a
> little, I apologize.

hmm...a boring neoclassical german composer (aren't they all...) followed by
a group of overrated liverpoolian punks with laughable haircuts and nothing
worthwhile to say, and a most undistinquished something or another running
third,  what a collection...make sure you put that down on your renter's
insurance.

> I'm very frustrated right now with the way the British
> screwed up the English
> language, too,

its their language so i think they are entitled to do whatever they so
desire.  but since you feel so strongly about it, feel free to pick up
swahili at anytime.  but of course the upstanding americans have never ever
perverted the english language at all.