Re: Moonlite Gardens show

>Ticklepenny Corner: ...produced by "our very own" Ric
>Hordinski, even distributed in the brown cardboard,
>hand-stamped packaging (is that a Ric trademark, or
>is it a common low-budget thing to do?)

per Todd Kerby, on hand-stamped thing, Ric got the
idea for his EP after the Ticklepenny folk did it
1st.

Dan

np: pm dawn - the bliss album...

+- Dan Temmesfeld - dantemm(at)netzero(dot)net -+
 _Galactic Cowboys  -  http://www.dlm.net/gc/ _
    wish i could whisper how much i need you
+- after tomorrow i might forget to  (kingsx) -+