They call me "Allan"

Hey, just thought I'd put my wheat penny's worth in...
The show was, as expected, incredible. It was good to here so much new stuff
(drooling at the notion of January's release).
Tickle Penny Corner was a much unexpected surprise. The CD doesn't do
justice to their live performance, but is well worth the $10.
Bruce, Jay and Lindsay (sp?), it was good to see you again. Hope to see you
all again soon.
"Keep it moving",
scott