Re: this weekend. VNV. OtR. BJ Fest. 16HP. KI.

On 9/15/00 2:25 PM, quoth Jaharnish2 at aol_com:

>Nikkers - excellently cool that you hung out with Ronan
>from VNV Nation the other night. Lynz and i have been
>enjoying them since i AM the Napster King and all.
>my favourite track is 'Anthem', and may find it's way into
>my home productions of Metropolis; nestled in with
>In Slaughter Natives, Raison D'etre, and Leaether Strip, et al.

>i pose a question: are you going to share with the rest of
>the class what you whispered to Lynz and i in the back corner?
>i'm happy for you, young lady.
>wish we could see you tonight.

Why, thank you! I really felt like I was living an adult version of "Win
a Date With Ronan!" from Tiger Beat or something. But instead of, oh, an
arcade or miniature golf, a whole bunch of us went to the gun range and I
scared the hell out of everyone. Apparently, I was the best damn shot in
the house. Now everyone's afraid to make me angry.

Er...ahem...why, share what, Jay? Whatever can you mean?

(I'm too old to giggle, I'm too old to giggle, I'm too old to giggle....)