Re: my apologies. some days i'm like this.

--- Alfred B Johnson <hoopyfrood at juno_com> wrote:

> And if I
> describe myself, you'll
> just think I'm describing Bink, even though we don't
> really look alike,
> and he's a much more snappy dresser than me.  So
> what's the use?  :)

we need to get you a kilt, fred. :{)}

look! a goatee!

hope you folks had fun tonight. i just came back from
a very cool gig. i managed to scrounge up a couple
friends and go totally electric. nice to break away
from only the acoustic once in a while... we kicked
some serious ass, if i do say so myself...

hey, anybody coming to see me at brady's next weekend?

bink, who's not a cool as freddy