regrets

Well, I suppose most of you are at this time making your way to Cinci for
the really big shew.  Once again, I am not.  I hate it, but dem's da
biscuits.  I'm not as upset about it this year as I was last year because
I just recently saw that incredible Cornerstone show.
Of course there's the experience, I know.  And you guys.  I was feeling a
little more anxious to meet some of you cats then I was last year because
I feel I know you a litte better - or as much as I can
But then again...I followed the link in Jay's message and found a picture
of a lot of you from some gathering.  I dunno...ya'll didn't look real
normal-like to me, with maybe one or two exceptions.  And you all just
looked so...well...YOUNG!  (not that there's anything wrong with that.)
At any rate, I hope you folks have a great time tonight.  Dig the music
and lay off the booze.
Meanwhile, I'm still trying to decide if I want to go be a rock and roll
singer tonight or stay home and watch the openening ceremonies for the
olympics.
choices...choices...

ugha...

Kelvin