this weekend. VNV. OtR. BJ Fest. 16HP. KI.

<jay>
greetings from Dexter.
Lynz and i are preparing for a four-day weekend in
Cincinnati, we hope to meet many of you. Alfred,
we must meet you. i'll be looking for a drinkin cursin
irishman pounding back a Guinness. oh, and with a
red-ish goat-ee (properly spelled? you tell me).

<lynz>
we'll be the migh-tee-fahn, subversive lookin' couple
wearing dark clothing. edward jay is the tall, thin blonde lad
that slightly resembles both trevor goodchild (aeon flux)
and david eugene edwards (16HP)--
you know, snobbish, wiry, and underfed...
    but dashingly handsome, nonetheless.
    I'll be the not-very-tall, overly-talkative impish sort of
person with hair of an undescribable colour.....
some would say it looks a little akin to fire...

or you could just check out the old and outdated fotos
on jay's narcissistic website:
http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2

<jay>
Nikkers - excellently cool that you hung out with Roman
from VNV Nation the other night. Lynz and i have been
enjoying them since i AM the Napster King and all.
my favourite track is 'Anthem', and may find it's way into
my home productions of Metropolis; nestled in with
In Slaughter Natives, Raison D'etre, and Leaether Strip, et al.

i pose a question: are you going to share with the rest of
the class what you whispered to Lynz and i in the back corner?
i'm happy for you, young lady.
wish we could see you tonight.

ok. tonight. since we're frolicking around in joy over the
beginning of a four-day weekend, i doubt we'll make Lebo's
in time. we shall see, we still have a four-hour drive ahead.
what is most important to me is that we all met AFTER
the show. Kaldi's has my vote.

Saturday - Blue Jordan Fest. we'll be there, and expect to
also meet up with our new friend and fellow Ann Arbor resident
Don Smith down there. Don, "your friendly neighborhood
astrophysicist," as Linford introduced us two weeks ago.
he was the webmaster for the Imaginary Apple Orchard,
back in the day. very sweet fellow. brilliant too.

i hope to catch as many of you as possible, since we'll be
jetting over to dear Auer friends of mine for the night after the Festival.
my didge & doumbek will be in tow.

for anyone interested, Sixteen Horsepower will be playing
the Southgate House in Newport Sunday night. i doubt we'll
be there, as we'll probably be at Kings Island.
subversive people gotta have fun, too.

since it's been so long that i've spoken here, my thanks goes
out to the super-cool Eric King for getting the HyperSomnia
track of 'Murder' out on the OtR website. i encourage you to
check it out, and support the tribute CD project as much as
possible. oh, and my sincere thanks also to Bruce for
allowing me to put out the COMPLETE MP3 file, instead of
a couple minute teaser. the MP3 can also be found at my new
and under-developed website:
http://www.hypersomnia.net

all for now, see you tonight!

edvurdt-ja