Re: Moon

--- Rick Cassinelli II <rickcassinelli at hotmail_com>
wrote:

>      In other freaks of nature:

>      The north pole is melted now.

cool. well, no, not really.

> There is a melted
> area about one mile across. It is the first time it
> has
> melted since about 55 million years ago.

it's the end of the world as we know it... (as sung by
dan rather. anyone remember THAT one?)

in other interesting bits of trivia, the greenhouse
effect was theorized by a Dr. Callender some years
ago. they refer to the warming as the Callender
Effect. so i guess it is my fault, after all... sorry,
everybody.