Stacie

Well, today I went across town, stood in a small line (cause I got there
early) and recieved something very special that was full of wonderful
things. Need any more hints? That's right, I FINALLY got the box!!! WOOHOO.
I am enjoying some of the treats now, I couldn't wait to open the Reeses
peanut butter cups. *grin*

I loved the things you picked out for the kids, they are great and more that
just fun, they work with different skills that are needed. I am planning the
ways to use them now.

I loved the shirts, thanks. :-) And tell Linford and Karen that the book was
AWESOME. I would have never considered getting something like that.

I feel blessed. I feel encouraged.  I feel wonderful knowing that I am
surrounded by such wonderful friends....

I am really out of words to describe how I feel. I am seldom at a loss for
words.

Amy