Madelyn Iris

It's a small world after all! While reading posts to the newly rejuvinated
U2 Wire email list, I ran into a post from an old college buddy of mine.
After a little catching up, He told me he was still making music -- with his
lovely wife -- under the name of Madelyn Iris and directed me to their page
at mp3.com

I cannot recommed their music enough to all of you. Dreamy, eclectic pop.
Heavy on influences from U2, Sarah MacLachlan, Over the Rhine, Brian Eno,
etc. Top notch stuff. Check out http://www.mp3.com/madelyniris for more
details.

Brad Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises