Re: Good flicks?

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 11:22:44 -0600 (MDT) rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org>
writes:
> > American Beauty - how can you say it was just okay?  I loved it.
>
> what did you like about it? (i'm stilld eciding if i want to see it)

Sure you do...
For one thing, the performances were excellent.  I'm big on performances.
 The story was great.  Photography was intriguing.   I like trying to
figure out if the message was one of hope or despair.  I dunno, I guess
it's all kind of subjective.