Re: Good flicks?

Sounds like your friends missed the point.
Some lines were ALMOST crossed , that's the point.  I'm assuming you/they
are referring to the whole sex with a teenager bit.  Contrary to the
rantings of several alarmists, that never happened in the film.  He
considered it, got pretty darned close to it, but decided nothing was
worth crossing that line.
Subversive to life/love/holiness?  How about affirming
life/love/holiness.  Great scobittygoshkins, how people miss the forest
for the trees!  (Whoops, that was a cliche.  There goes my artistic
credibility...)

Kelvin