Re: Good flicks?

> > sweet and low down.
> >

> I'm glad someone mentioned this one.  I just saw it tonight (last
> night? I'm not sure, its been another all nighter :-)  It was really
> excellent.  I also saw Oscar and Lucinda, which has Ray Fines (sp?
> sorry.) and Cate Blanchette it.  Wow.  Very, very good.
>
> jen

well, i have to admit - while the movie was good - i absolutely hated the
main character.... which is a sign that the movie was good. to bring up
strong feelings either way. but o, what a nasty self-important talented
man. i didn't like the way people kept buying into his charm - on-screen
and off.  my friends for the most part bought into and/or believed in his
charm. yicks.

it was good - it was an exaggeration of an artist's potential arrogance
overriding the sense of humanity.

something like that.

rhys

 --
Not all who wander are lost. JRR Tolkein