Re: The Black Crowes

Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com writes:

<<
 Gold Tooth Display: Don't let the awful name scare you, they remind me of
 Black Crowes if Black Crowes didn't suck so bad, they're Lexington based
 though, one CD under GTD, one under "Nonchalant" 'til they realized some
 national funk band already had that name.  Another CD in 6 months.

I must disagree....I've never heard Gold Tooth Display, but I don't think the
Black Crowes suck...they may not be the most original band around, but they
are preserving a tradition, just as many blues & folk artists are today...and
anyone who Jimmy Page is willing to play with can't be that bad....

Brittney