Re: brooke

hi.

> jg, you said:
>
> >If not for Jessyka,  no Story,  no Jonatha Brooke
>
> a friend I bumped into at cornerstone, who is a musican herself and a big
> otr fan mentioned I should look into her.  i found her website, sampled
> lyrics and a little sound, but it'd be nice to know more.  Can you share
> anything?

too new to be an authority,  but i think you asked the right question on the
right list.  i believe there are several Brooke fans here who would be happy
to provide you with insight.  you've already heard from Lara....
I'd say go to the library, go to the 50 cent and up used cd store,  take a
chance.

> thanks!

don't thank me, i was useless.

> further up and further in,

is that a sex joke?

jg
NP:  Richard and Linda Thompson  __i want to see the bright lights tonight__