Re: brooke

>jg, you said:
>
> >If not for Jessyka,  no Story,  no Jonatha Brooke
>
>a friend I bumped into at cornerstone, who is a musican herself and a big
>otr fan mentioned I should look into her.  i found her website, sampled
>lyrics and a little sound, but it'd be nice to know more.  Can you share
>anything?

I think that you have to be the right kind of person to like Jonatha Brooke
or the story. Some people think her voice is annoying, or so I've heard.

I think she's fantastic - comfort music that brings me back to my college
days. I've heard her live shows are amazing. I haven't been able to catch
one myself, but I'm still holding out to make it one day.

My favorite album is probably Plum - mostly for familiarity reasons, but her
live album is also VERY, VERY good.

Guess that's it.

Lara