Re: darkest night of the year

> i always forget how nice that CD is... even in a non-christmas
> setting. after an incredibly stressful afternoon of wondering if my family
> had been on the air france plane... and then finding out everything is ok,
> i put it on.

Yeah, my freshman roommate and I used to put it on and sing at the top of
our lungs.

> my absolute favorite song of OTR.... i can't remember the name, but it's
> on that album. it'l the one about the perfume oh nis feet, and guardian
> angels.  it's hard to have a favorite of thei stuff, but that would be it.

Mary's Waltz.  It certainly is in the top 5 of their songs.  My roommate
and I would stop everything when this song came on and just sit.  It was
cool because I would turn my speakers onto the lawn and try to drown out
the Dave Matthews crap that others were playing.  Man I hate him.

Steve