Re: darkest night of the year

I've been lurking for a few days now, and this is as good a time as any to
jump in and post ...

> my absolute favorite song of OTR.... i can't remember the name, but it's
> on that album. it'l the one about the perfume oh nis feet, and guardian
> angels. it's hard to have a favorite of thei stuff, but that would be
> it.

That would be 'Mary's Waltz', wouldn't it?  (It seems a number of their
songs talk about angels, but the perfume reference sounds like a Mary kind
of thing.)  I've only heard the album a few times so far, but if that's
the song you're thinking of, then yeah, it's one of their best.

--- Peter T. Chattaway ------------------------ petert at interchg_ubc.ca ---
 No man is an Island, entire of it self... -- John Donne, Meditation XVII
    I am a little world made cunningly... -- John Donne, Holy Sonnet V