Re: Before OtR...

hi.

> Nikki wrote:
> >I'm gonna have to assume you mean Peter Mulvey?
>
> i think jg was referring to my overhyping of
> chroma key.  i'm making him a cdr...

thanks, Dan,  that'll be swell.     actually, you are ~both~  correct.
Chroma Key is the band i couldn't think of that i associated with you,   and
Peter Mulvey was the guy i couldn't think of that i associated with Nikki
(Ysoie/Ysobelle  for the confused newbies.   the mighty corseted one!).

speaking of CDR  i wanna say i hate my cd burner.  one more in a line of
Sony products that i've been unhappy with.   Sony:   4 letter word that
starts with S.      Some people love Sony stuff.  I can't think of one thing
of theirs i've been pleased with when it went home to live with me.
grrrrrrrr.     one day i'll learn.   someone remind me not to buy a Vaio!
now i feel better.  bye.

jg