Re: tor-e

> > Now a short leson in grammer.  This response would make sense if I
> > had
> > typed, "oldies: 10,000 Maniacs, They Might Be Giants,..."
>
> Actually, it makes totally perfect sense to me as it.  Sorry, I'm a
> purist.

> > don't mean this to sound mean,
>
> You're so mean you're scary!   :)

Yeah, if you think I'm scary now, wait until you see me at a show.  Look
for a very large very hairy guy who sits in the corner with a dark beer
and a grumpy expression.  Is that how you would define me, Lara?

>  but as I was typing, I thought that
> > maybe I
> > should clarify,
>  but then I thought well they're all otr fans, so
> > they
> > should have at least part of a braain on their shoulders.
>
> Your assumption was correct.  However, not only do we possess startling
> intellects, we also possess some uncanny senses of humor.  Sorry you
> missed it.

Sense of humor......accessing......accessing......inoperable
domain/file...please re-enter destination

Steve