Re: tor-e

> >Now this is way off.
>
> opinions can't be way off, dude.  i might be misguided
> sometimes, but not way off... ok, wait, i take that
> back.  i was way off when i bought those Atari Teenage
> Riot and Slipnot CDs... egads...

I thought so.  Another common mistake are those who think that "Robin
Hood: Men in Tights" is a really funny movie.

> >I thought Boys from Pele wasn't nearly as strong of
> >an album as Little Earthquakes which just flows
> >beautifully.
>
> LE is my 2nd... i don't know.  BFP is just such a great
> album in my mind.  it gets off to a slow start (the 1st
> minute or two), but then i think it really stands out.
> the harpsicord on it is cool, plus i think it's got
> some superb gems on it: talula, caught a lite sneeze,
> muhammad my friend, little amsterdam, father lucifer,
> prof widow, springtime of his voodoo, putting the
> damage on... cool stuff.  it's just normally the one
> i pick up.

It is different, and I suppose that is what you are picking up on.  For
me, (opinion alert) there is little that can top a beautiful female vocal
melody accompanied on a piano.

> as for least fav, i'd probably say Under the Pink, but
> it's still got some really cool tunes (space dog and
> cornflake girl come to mind).

Yeah, as an album though it is the weakest.

Steve