Re: darkest night of the year

From: rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org>
> On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Kelvin T Bailey wrote:
>
> > Hey, glad to hear your family is fine.  I had a similar experience
> > when I first heard the story.  I have friends (mom, dad and 2 kids)
> > who are returning from Paris, flying on two different flights.  I was
> > on the edge of my seat - and mind - until they mentioned that it was a
> > charter flight with German tourists.

Not to take off from the seriousness of the situation, it's extremely sad...
I pray for the families.
But I do have a small question. From my understanding flying on a Concorde
is extremely expensive... do I understand that correctly? And if so are your
families/friends that well off? (you don't have to answer the latter
question)

And I got more sad news today... a friends son, 20 years old, was killed in
a mountain accident. Really brings you to wondering about life sometimes.

Amy